Samsung ML-1500 for Your Nice Home Printer
If you are looking for a nice home printer, Samsung ML-1500 is the one that you need to buy, especially if you are using the Windows operating system. That is because this printer can be easily set on the Windows operating system and the later settings can be easily adjusted if you are using the Windows operating system.
You need to know that there are some reasons why this printer is considered as one nice printer that you can use at home. The first one is because of the printing speed. This Samsung ML-1500 has the maximum printing speed of 15 pages in a minute. This speed is considered as something nice enough for your personal printer at home. As an addition to that, this printer is also able to give you the nice printing quality since this printer gives you the maximum printing resolution of 1,200 dpi for the black and white print.
If you are asking for the price of this printer, the price of this printer is considered as something quite affordable. That is because the price of this printer is still considered as something on the average. Therefore, the price for the Samsung ML-1500 will not be that expensive though.
Samsung ML-1500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1500, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver Windows UNIVERSAL)
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver Windows Vista
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1500
Samsung ML-1500 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1500 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1500 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1500 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1500
Samsung ML-1500 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1500 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1500 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1500 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.