High-Quality Monochrome Printer in Samsung ML-1510
The Samsung ML-1510 is one of those monochrome printers with the high-quality printing output. The main reason is that of the maximum printing resolution that you can get from this printer. If you think that monochrome printer will give you about 600 dpi printing resolution only, you are wrong. That is because this printer can simply give you up to the maximum printing resolution of 1,200 dpi. That is one reason that makes this printer is nice.
As an addition to the high printing resolution, Samsung ML-1510 also offers you the new laser printing technology. This technology that you can find on this printer will help you to get the bold and crisp printing output that you need from your monochrome printer. Therefore, if you are looking for a monochrome printer that can give you the nice printing output, this printer is the one that you need.
For your consideration, the settings of this printer are considerably easy if you are using Windows operating system. That is because Samsung ML-1510 is meant for the Windows operating system. Because of that reason, the settings and maintenances of this printer can be well done if you are using Windows operating system.
Samsung ML-1510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1510, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1510 Series Print Driver Windows UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1510 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1510 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1510
Samsung ML-1510 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1510 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1510 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1510
Samsung ML-1510 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1510 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1510 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1510 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.