Special printing Preferences on Samsung ML-1620
Nowadays, all of the monochrome printers have their own printer settings that you can set based on your own printing preferences. One of them is the nice printer called Samsung ML-1620. This printer is considered as something nice because there are a lot of different settings that you can pick if you want to print something based on your own personal preferences.
For your consideration, you can set the printing quality from this printer from the low to the best printing quality. You can also print anything with the poster size just in case you want to print something bigger than the actual size on this Samsung ML-1620. The overlay and watermark features are also two other features on the setting that you can simply try if you want to do that on the printing output of this printer.
If you think that all of those settings are confusing, that is not going to happen if you are using Window operating system on your desktop. That is because most of the settings have been simplified on the Windows operating system. That means you will only need to do some clicks on this Samsung ML-1620 if you are running your desktop on Windows operating system.
Samsung ML-1620 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1620, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1620 Series Print Driver Windows UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1620 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1620 SAMSUNG SET IP SOFTWARE||V1.05||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1620
Samsung ML-1620 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1620 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1620 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1620 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1620
Samsung ML-1620 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1620 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1620 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1620 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.