Samsung ML-1860: A Decent Personal Printer for Basic Printing Needs
If you are planning to purchase a printer anytime soon, you may be confused which one you should buy due to so many brands and models available on the market. One of the recommended product is Samsung ML-1860. Released by Samsung, this machine uses a mono laser as its printing method. This machine is designed for personal needs. In a month, it is able to print up to 5000 pages, which is good enough to fulfil your personal print jobs. The maximum resolution of this printer is similar to most laser printers, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
The printing speeds of Samsung ML-1860 is pretty fast for a personal printer, with 18 pages per minute for the A4 paper. The first page out time of this machine is notably fast, with only 8.5 seconds. It is compatible with Windows operating system. You can print with various media types, such as matte paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, transparencies, plain paper, and cardstock.
For the interface, Samsung ML-1860 only comes with USB port, suitable for its function as a personal printer. The size is also quite compact, with 4.2 kg in weight, and 224 x 184 x 241 mm in depth, height, and width respectively.
Samsung ML-1860 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1860, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1860 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1860 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1860 Driver Windows 7||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1860 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1860 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1860 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.11||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1860
Samsung ML-1860 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1860 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1860 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1860 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1860
Samsung ML-1860 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1860 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1860 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1860 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.