Image What Samsung ML-1630 Can Do for You!
When you have a lot of black and white document jobs, and it needs to be done on time and in a high-quality printout. The Samsung ML-1630 is a mono laser printer that you can rely on. This printer sounds more affordable in its series and also delivers faster print speed. Besides, you will also get more features in this printer series.
As you know that this printer is a single function printer which can print in black/white color. So, it will work at its best when your small business or home office requires a lot of monochrome document prints. The Samsung ML-1630 brings a wired connectivity using USB 2.0 as the main connection. In addition, it also uses a 100-sheet multipurpose tray as the maximum media handling. We think it is enough for your low document duty.
Samsung 150 MHz processor and RAM 8MB are also included in order to give fast print operation. And, how about the print performance? Your small business prints deserve fast print speed without compromising the quality. This printer can speed up to 17 mono pages per minute. Moreover, the monthly duty cycle is up to 5000 pages. The Samsung ML-1630 delivers 1200 x 1200 dpi for producing high-quality print results.
Samsung ML-1630 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1630, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver Windows Vista
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1630
Samsung ML-1630 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1630 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1630 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1630 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1630
Samsung ML-1630 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1630 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1630 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1630 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.