Working More Flexible with Samsung ML-1630W Mono Laser Printer
What is a feature you want to have in your printer? A wireless connectivity may be an additional feature that you want to have. And, the Samsung ML-1630W understands what you want. This Samsung printer series comes with wireless interface connectivity which lets you work more flexible and faster. However, there are more advanced features inside the ML-1630W. let’s check it out.
You can also connect your computer to the printer manually using the wired connectivity with USB 2.0 as the alternative. A 100-sheet input tray will reduce to frequently refill the paper, so you can work more productive. The Samsung ML-1630W comes with direct printing function only using your smartphones with Samsung Print Mobile. In addition, Samsung also includes Samsung 150 MHz processor with 8 MB RAM in order to give a powerful mono printer for small office.
It also impacts on the print speed. The printer offers you with rapid mono print speed without sacrificing the print quality. Your business documents like reports, handouts, or manuscripts will be printed in premium print quality. The print resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The Samsung ML-1630W also can print up to 17 mono pages per minute and the first page out time is only 15 seconds.
Samsung ML-1630W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1630W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1630W
Samsung ML-1630W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1630W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1630W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1630W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1630W
Samsung ML-1630W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1630W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1630W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1630W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.