Samsung ML-1650 Printer Faster and Better In Its Class
When your black and white document jobs needed the right partner, the Samsung ML-1650 is the mono laser printer that you are looking for. This printer offers you with a lot of benefits. Faster print speed and better print quality are its expectation. You do not need worry when the deadline comes, and when your boss demands a vivid color print for monochrome document prints.
Like we said, Samsung always gives a maximum and impressive quality for both print speed and print quality. Samsung includes a 150 MHz processor and 8 MB RAM in order to give the users free document managing and strong print performance. The Samsung ML-1650 can print up to 17 pages per minute. The monthly duty cycle up to 5000 pages keeps your business more productive. Besides, clear and sharp print quality is the result of maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Meanwhile, there is only one way for you to connect your computer to the printer. A wired connectivity comes with parallel and USB 2.0. The Samsung ML-1650 does stops here, the lightweight and small footprint will let you put perfectly anywhere you want. The main paper handling can hold up to 100 sheets and the paper drawer can handle your busy printing operation.
Samsung ML-1650 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1650, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1650 Series Print Driver Windows UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1650 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1650 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1650
Samsung ML-1650 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1650 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1650 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1650 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1650
Samsung ML-1650 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1650 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1650 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1650 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.