Coming with Black Glossy Color Makes Samsung ML-1640 More Stylish
Samsung as one of the most successful printer maker in the world always tries to create a new thing. Like in the Samsung ML-1640 is a compact mono laser printer for your home office or small business. It comes with elegant and stylish design with black glossy color. It looks more expensive and exclusive for a home office printer. However, you do not need to worry about the performance because it will impress you.
Imagine your black and white document jobs will be done faster and better. This printer offers you with stable print performance since the first use. The Samsung ML-1640 can print up to 17 monochrome prints per minute. Meanwhile, the first page out time is only as fast as 15 seconds, so you do not need to waste more times. In addition, 1200 x 1200 dpi will give you unexceptional print quality for both text and image.
However, the specification of the ML-1640 is quite familiar with the previous series the ML-1630. In fact, this printer only let you connect the computer to the printer using a wired connectivity as the main connection. And, the Samsung ML-1640 also bring a 100-sheet cassette tray which handles various media types and sizes.
Samsung ML-1640 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1640, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver Windows UNIVERSAL)
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver Windows Vista
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1640
Samsung ML-1640 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1640 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1640 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1640 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1640
Samsung ML-1640 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1640 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1640 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1640 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.