Samsung ML-1750 Is A Good Replacement for Your Slow Mono Printer
When your business starts losing business productivity because your printer starts working slow. It is a sign that you should find the new one. The Samsung ML-1750 should be on your list. This printer is not a just printer, it will give more for your business document printing needs. High print speed and excellent print quality is a complete print package.
Working with this printer means that you will get the various print feature. You can directly print your desktop screen with Print Screen Button. And Print AnyWeb function lets you print your preferred web page. The Samsung ML-1750 supports Windows and Mac OS capability. In fact, you can only connect the printer to the computer manually using USB 2.0 which is the only one wired interface connectivity option. However, this printer does not support automatic duplex yet.
This printer is giving your unexpected print speed. Your document printing jobs will be done quickly, thanks to the fast print speed up to 16 mono pages per minute. The Samsung ML-1710 also offers your business printing with a professional-looking printout. In fact, this printer produces a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Your printouts will stand out!
Samsung ML-1750 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1750, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1750 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1750 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1750 Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1750
Samsung ML-1750 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1750 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1750 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1750 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1750
Samsung ML-1750 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1750 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1750 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1750 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.