Samsung ML-1755 Monochrome Laser Printer Review
If you are planning to have a new mono printer, the Samsung ML-1755 is one of your buying lists and you do not know well about it. Here is the review of the ML-1755. Samsung claims that this printer is an inexpensive and faster mono printer in class. Besides, the printer design is small, lightweight, and stylish. It looks that this printer is ideal for your small business or home office.
This printer is designed for those who have low document duty. In fact, the fast print speed can print up to 16 pages per minute. The Samsung ML-1577 will not waste your valuable time to wait, thanks to the first page out time in only 8.5 seconds. The monthly duty cycle up to 5000 pages will ensure your busy workload. Additionally, your documents and graphics will be printed in the high-quality printout with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
This printer is for everyone. In fact, the printer will work smoothly on your Windows or Mac computer. There is only a single wired connectivity option. You can only connect the printer to the computer using USB 2.0. The Samsung ML-1755 is geared up with Samsung 300 MHz processor with RAM 8MB for delivering strong and sturdy performance in five working days.
Samsung ML-1755 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1755, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1755 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1755 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1755 Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1755 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1755 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1755 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1755
Samsung ML-1755 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1755 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1755 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1755 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1755
Samsung ML-1755 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1755 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1755 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1755 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.