Samsung SCX-3200 and Its Specification
For some users, monochrome printers are still needed. This kind of printer is specialized for printing black and white documents, so this is suitable for users who only need mono printing. In this case, there are many types of monochrome printer and Samsung SCX-3200 is one of them. This printer can provide good performance for mono printing and this can be a helpful device in printing documents.
Samsung SCX-3200 is not just a monochrome printer. In fact, this is also a multifunction printer. As a multifunction printer, the function of this printer is not only for printing. There is also function for scanning and copying. Of course, these two additional functions will be so helpful. This can provide good functions when users need the device for duplicating or scanning files. Things can be a great way for efficiency.
Then, about its performance, Samsung SCX-3200 can provide good printing performance. This printer can print up to 16 pages per minute for printing on A4 paper. Then, its first printout can be ready in around 8.5 seconds. With this speed, printing many pages or just a few pages will not be a big problem and there will be no time wasted for it. Then, for its printing resolution, it can provide resolution up to 1200 dpi. This resolution is also for its copying and scanning function.
Samsung SCX-3200 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-3200, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3200 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-3200 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-3200 Series Print Driver Windows Vista(SOFTWARE)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3200
Samsung SCX-3200 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-3200 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-3200 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-3200 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3200
Samsung SCX-3200 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-3200 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-3200 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-3200 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.