Efficient Printing on Samsung ML-2571N
If you are looking for the efficient printer for your personal use at home, Samsung ML-2571N should be one that you match with your Windows desktop. That is because this printer can be easily installed on Windows operating system. As an addition to that, the setting and maintenance of this printer are also easy to be done there.
This printer is considered as one efficient printer because you will not need to worry about the ink consumption of this printer. For your information, one full ink tank of this printer can be used to print about a thousand of black and white pages using this Samsung ML-2571N. That means if you are only printing about 30 pages in a day, you will not need to refill the ink on the tank for at least one month. That thing is totally efficient.
If you are looking for a tough printer, this printer can also be one that you need. That is because this printer can easily print up to 20,000 pages in a month. Even though the maximum duty cycle of Samsung ML-2571N cannot be considered as gigantic, you can simply say that the number will be something nice for a personal printer at home.
Samsung ML-2571N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2571N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2571N Driver Windows 10||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2571N Driver Windows 8||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2571N Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2571N Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2571N Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2571N Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.11||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2571N
Samsung ML-2571N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2571N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2571N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2571N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2571N
Samsung ML-2571N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2571N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2571N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2571N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.