Specification of Samsung SCX-3400F
For some users, a monochrome printer is still needed. They need this type of printer since they only need to have access to mono printing. In this case, various mono printers can be found, and Samsung SCX-3400F is one of them. This monochrome printer is manufactured by Samsung and this is also a multifunction printer so this can provide more functions for users.
It is true that Samsung SCX-3400F is a multifunction printer. This printer can provide a function for printing, scanning, and copying. These three functions are ready to use and users do not need to prepare additional devices for those functions. Even, this can also work as a fax machine. This can be used for sending documents via fax, so there are four functions in the single device.
In term of performance, Samsung SCX-3400F can print up to 21 pages per minute. Then, for its first printout, it can be ready in less than 10 seconds, so printing many pages or only a single page can be done quickly. Then, for its function as a copier, it has similar speed as its printing speed. Additionally, it has a function to resize the copies starting from 25% up to 400%. Then, in scanning, it can scan up to 4800 dpi with its interpolated resolution.
Samsung SCX-3400F Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-3400F, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3400F Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-3400F Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-3400F Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3400F
Samsung SCX-3400F Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-3400F driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-3400F driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-3400F printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3400F
Samsung SCX-3400F Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-3400F driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-3400F driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-3400F and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.