Features Offered by Samsung SCX-3405
Talking about printer, there are many kinds of printer. Various types of printer are available based on its function. In this case, a monochrome printer is one of them and this printer is dedicated to printing mono documents. As a reference of this type of printer, Samsung SCX-3405 can be a good choice. This printer is a good mono printer and this has some useful functions to offer.
Related to its function, Samsung SCX-3405 is a multifunction printer. This printer can provide useful functions in printing, scanning, and copying. These three functions are offered in order to provide easier access for users. Users will not need to find additional device anymore since this printer has provided all of them.
In working as a printer, Samsung SCX-3405 can print in quite good speed. Its speed is up to 21 pages per minute. Then, in printing its first printout, it can print it in around 8.5 seconds from its ready state. Then, its printing resolution is 1200 dpi. As a copier, its maximum speed is similar to the printing speed, and there is also function for resizing the copies. This allows users to resize documents starting from 25% up to 400%. Then, in scanning, there is 4800 dpi as its interpolated resolution for scanning.
Samsung SCX-3405 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-3405, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|SCX-3405 Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3405
Samsung SCX-3405 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-3405 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-3405 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-3405 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3405
Samsung SCX-3405 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-3405 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-3405 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-3405 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.