Specification of Samsung SCX-3405FW
Monochrome printer is a type of printer that is for mono printing. Output or printouts of this printer is always black and white, and this can only do color printing. Of course, with this function, it is only for users who work with mono printing only. In this case, Samsung SCX-3405FW can be a reference to this mono printer. This device is manufactured by Samsung for users who need mono printing.
For its function, Samsung SCX-3405FW can provide some useful functions. This printer can become a scanner to scan documents and even photos. Then, there is also function for copying. Instead of these three functions, it can also be fax machine for faxing documents. Even, this device is equipped with a wireless device to help users in accessing printer easily, so printing can be done wirelessly from the PC.
In printing, Samsung SCX-3405FW can print up to 21 pages per minute. With this speed, users can easily print without worrying about its printing time since there will be no time wasted for the printing process. Then, users can also find similar speed in its copying function. In addition to its copying function, users can easily resize the copies starting from 25% up to 400%. This will be enough for providing good size based on what users need.
Samsung SCX-3405FW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-3405FW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3405FW Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-3405FW Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-3405FW Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3405FW
Samsung SCX-3405FW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-3405FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-3405FW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-3405FW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3405FW
Samsung SCX-3405FW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-3405FW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-3405FW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-3405FW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.