Good Performance of Samsung SCX-3405W
Samsung SCX-3405W is useful printer from Samsung. This printer is a monochrome printer and this will be helpful for users who only need mono printing in working. They will get easy access and good performance in working with documents. Moreover, this device has supported wireless connection, so printing can be done remotely as long as PCs and printer are connected wirelessly. This is a useful feature provided by this printer.
Then, Samsung SCX-3405W is a multifunction printer. This device is not only for printing, but it can also work as scanner and copier. These two additional functions are provided and they are ready to use anytime the users need them. Users also do not need to prepare the additional device, since these all are in this single device. With this, scanning and duplicating documents are not difficult to do.
In printing, Samsung SCX-3405W can print up to 21 pages per minute. Then, in printing its first printout, it can print in less than 10 seconds. In copying, the printer can provide maximum speed as its printing speed. Moreover, users can also resize the documents. Its copier provides access for users to shrink the documents up to 25% and enlarge it up to 400%. Then, in copying there is interpolated resolution up to 4800 dpi.
Samsung SCX-3405W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-3405W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3405W Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)
|SCX-3405W Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)
|SCX-3405W Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3405W
Samsung SCX-3405W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-3405W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-3405W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-3405W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3405W
Samsung SCX-3405W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-3405W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-3405W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-3405W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.