Samsung ML-2162: Recommended for Small Offices
In line with the elevating use of computers, the needs for printers, especially for office workers, keep on increasing. To keep up with this condition, Samsung launched Samsung ML-2162. This machine has a compact design, with 331 x 215 x 178 mm in width, depth, and height respectively, and 4 kg in weight. You can move it around easily and it does not need too much space in your room. It produces approximately 50 dB noise level, which is not too loud not too quiet.
The power consumption of Samsung ML-2162 is slightly higher than its competitors due to its laser printing technology, with 310 watts during operation and 30 watts during standby mode. It is compatible with Windows operating system. It has USB port as its interface. You can print on several media types with this device, such as matte paper, cardstock, envelopes, plain paper, and labels. The first print out time is also notably fast, with only 8.5 seconds.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-2162 is quite impressive for a printer designed for small offices, with 10,000 pages per month. The printing speeds are also good enough to accommodate the needs, with 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper.
Samsung ML-2162 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2162, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2162 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2162 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2162 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2162
Samsung ML-2162 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2162 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2162 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2162 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2162
Samsung ML-2162 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2162 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2162 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2162 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.