Samsung ML-2160: Good Monthly Duty Cycle for Small Offices
Samsung ML-2160, one among the recommended products released by Samsung to accommodate the increasing needs of printers, offers great performance for a printer on its class. This machine is designed for small office use. The printing technology applied by this printer is a mono laser. The number of pages per month of this printer is 10,000 pages, which suits its function as a printer for small offices. It has a decent maximum printing resolution, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. The first page out time is very fast, with only 8.5 seconds.
Samsung ML-2160 is able to print with the speed up to 20 pages per minute for A4 paper and 21 pages per minute for Letter paper. This machine is able to print on various media types, such as matte paper, envelopes, plain paper, labels, and cardstock. It has USB port as its interface, limiting its accessibility to multiple devices remotely. The supported operating system includes Windows.
The size of Samsung ML-2160 is very compact for a printer on its league, with only 4 kg in weight, and 215 x 178 x 331 mm in depth, height, and width respectively. With this size, you do not require to prepare extra space in your room.
Samsung ML-2160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2160, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2160 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2160 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2160 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2160
Samsung ML-2160 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2160 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2160 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2160 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2160
Samsung ML-2160 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2160 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2160 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2160 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.