Samsung ML-2240: Decent Performance for Basic Printing Needs
Samsung is one of the best printer manufacturers in the world. One of its best products when it comes to workgroup printer is Samsung ML-2240. This machine uses a mono laser as its printing method. The printing speeds are slightly better than its competitors, with 23 pages per minute for Letter paper and 22 pages per minute for the mono paper. This machine only comes with USB as its interface. The first print out time of this printer is fast enough for hectic offices, with 10 seconds only.
Some media types supported by Samsung ML-2240 is transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. The total media capacity of this device is pretty standard, with 150 sheets. Its maximum resolution is also quite average for a laser printer, with 1200 x 600 dpi. This machine is compatible with Windows (XP or above). The monthly duty cycle of this machine is not too impressive, but good enough for daily printing needs, with 8000 pages per month.
The size of Samsung ML-2240 is considerably compact for its class, with 13.9 x 11.7 x 8.2 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 13.01 lbs. in weight. Additional room is not needed to install this machine in your office.
Samsung ML-2240 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2240, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2240 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2240 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2240 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2240 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2240 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2240 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2240
Samsung ML-2240 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2240 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2240 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2240 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2240
Samsung ML-2240 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2240 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2240 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2240 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.