Samsung ML-2241: Suitable for Small Offices
Choosing printer that suits your needs may be quite difficult for some people. If you are looking for a workgroup printer for daily printing needs, then Samsung ML-2241 is definitely for you. This machine has a compact design, with only 298 x 209 x 353 mm in depth, height, and width respectively, and 5.9 kg in weight. It does not require too much space in your room with this size. The sound emission of this machine is slightly higher for a laser printer, with 51 dB noise level.
For the interface, Samsung ML-2241 comes with USB only, which may be a trouble if multiple devices want to connect at the same time remotely. It is compatible with Windows operating systems. Some media types supported by this machine include matte paper, cardstock, envelops, transparencies, glossy paper, plain paper, and labels. The first page out time of this machine is pretty fast, with 10 seconds only.
Samsung ML-2241 is the most suitable for small offices. This machine has an average maximum resolution for a laser printer, with 1200 x 600 dpi. The printing speed of this machine is good enough for average office uses, with 22 pages per minute for the A4 paper.
- Samsung ML-2241 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2241, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2241 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2241
Samsung ML-2241 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2241 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2241 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2241 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2241
Samsung ML-2241 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2241 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2241 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2241 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.