Fast Printing Speed on Samsung ML-2850
It is true that the black and white printer such as Samsung ML-2850 has the faster printing speed compared with the colored printer. However, the printing speed of this printer from Samsung is not like many of those black and white printers out there. That is because this printer has the fast printing speed that you will surely love to have.
You need to know that this printer has the maximum printing speed that reaches 28 pages in a minute. That means this printer only needs about two seconds to finish printing one page. as an addition to that, Samsung ML-2850 also has the considerably fast warming up time so that you will not need to wait long to get the first page to be printed on this printer. For your information, all of those speeds come from the nice processor that can give you the maximum speed of 400 MHz.
For your additional information, this printer is also easy to set in your Windows desktop. Therefore, if you think that setting up the Samsung ML-2850, as one monochrome printer in your Windows operating system is hard, you are not going to find that kind of thing from this printer from Samsung.
Samsung ML-2850 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2850, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2850 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850 Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850 Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2850
Samsung ML-2850 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2850 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2850 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2850 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2850
Samsung ML-2850 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2850 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2850 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.