Different Printing Setting on Samsung ML-2850D
If you are not into the regular printing, Samsung ML-2850D is the one that you need to use for your special printing preferences. This printer from Samsung is one of those few printers that you can use for your special-preference printing. However, the setting is something easy and simple, especially for the Windows operating system. Therefore, if you are using Windows desktop, you will not find any problem with the setting of this printer.
For your information, this printer has some different printing features such as duplex with the short and long edge options, the pin-up printing feature that will let you print up to pages in a sheet of paper using Samsung ML-2850D and many more. You can also do the booklet printing easily if you are using this printer. In short, you can simply say that this printer is something that will help you to do all of your unique printing without any problem at all.
All of that thanks to the simple setting on Windows operating system of this printer. You just need to do few clicks on this Samsung ML-2850D and you will be able to get the kind of unique output just like what you want.
Samsung ML-2850D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2850D, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2850D Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850D Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850D Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850D Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850D Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850D Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2850D
Samsung ML-2850D Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2850D driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2850D driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2850D printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2850D
Samsung ML-2850D Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2850D driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2850D driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850D and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.