Samsung ML-2545: A Personal Printer with Notable Speeds
Are you currently seeking for a printer that will help you finish your daily works? If the answer is yes, Samsung ML-2545 is definitely a great product to purchase. This device can be pretty noisy, with 53 dB in sound emission during operation. If you tend to work at late hours, you may want to reconsider buying this device. This printer is also able to print on envelopes and transparencies. The compatibility for operating systems is also satisfying. It is compatible with Windows (2000 and above).
Samsung ML-2545 comes with compact design, with 16.08 lbs. in weight, and 14.1 x 15.3 x 7.8 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. Its maximum resolution is also good enough for documents printing, although not exceptional. As a mono laser printer, this machine can only print monochrome documents, which limit its use for printing works and college tasks.
The media capacity for Samsung ML-2545 is large for a personal printer, with up to 250 sheets. The speeds of this printer are quite good, with up to 24 pages per minute for Letter A Size papers. It is equipped with USB port as its connectivity, which is suitable for its function as a personal printer.
Samsung ML-2545 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2545, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2545 Driver Windows 10||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2545 Driver Windows 8||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2545 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.11||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2545
Samsung ML-2545 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2545 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2545 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2545 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2545
Samsung ML-2545 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2545 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2545 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2545 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.