The Beauty of Samsung SL-M3320
Samsung SL-M3320 works at a maximum printing speed of 35 pages per minute in Letter A size for black and white only on a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Media types it is compatible with include bond paper, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies. The unit is also compatible with Google Cloud Print service. Operating systems it is compatible with are Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP.
Samsung SL-M3320 has a maximum duty cycle of 50000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 55 dB when operational. The unit has a width of 14.4 inches, a depth of 14.4 inches, a height of 10.3 inches, and a weight of 21.61 lbs. The unit delivers its first print in 6.5 seconds.
Samsung SL-M3320 connects to a PC through a LAN or a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port. The laser printer has an automatic media feeder that comes with a total capacity of 250 sheets. The feeder supports a maximum media type of Legal, or equal to 8.5-inch x 14 inches.
Samsung SL-M3320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M3320, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3320 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320 Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320 Filter for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320 Laser Printer for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3320
Samsung SL-M3320 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3320 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3320 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3320 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3320
Samsung SL-M3320 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M3320 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3320 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3320 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.