Get Yourself a Samsung ProXpress SL-M3320ND Today
Samsung SL-M3320ND is a monochrome laser workgroup printer that works at a maximum speed of 33 pages per minute in A4 size and 35 pages per minute in Letter A size, both for black and white. It delivers its first print in 6.5 seconds. The unit is perfect for printing on media such as bond paper, card stock, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper. It requires a power adapter of AC 120 V nominal voltage and 50/60 Hz frequency. It consumes 700 watts when operating, 10 watts in standby mode, and 1.1 watts in sleep mode.
Samsung SL-M3320ND supports Google Cloud Print, NFC Tap, and Print, as well as Samsung Mobile Print. It comes preinstalled with a Cortex-A5 processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 128 MB size. It comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung SL-M3320ND is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), as well as Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits). The unit emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 53 dB when operational.
Samsung SL-M3320ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M3320ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3320ND Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320ND Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320ND Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320ND Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320ND Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3320ND
Samsung SL-M3320ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3320ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3320ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3320ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3320ND
Samsung SL-M3320ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M3320ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3320ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3320ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.