Explore the Features of Samsung SL-M3370FDSamsung SL-M3370FD comes with features such as Save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to folder, scan to network, as well as Google Cloud Print ready. It has a maximum duty cycle of 50000 pages per month. It comes with a copier that works at a speed of 35 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The printer works at a speed of 35 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and the printer features automatic duplex printing functions. The unit emits a noise level of 55 dB when operating.
Samsung SL-M3370FD is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, as well as MS Windows Server 2008 R2. It works best for printing on bond paper, card stock, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies.
Samsung SL-M3370FD is also equipped with a scanner that has an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, which can be interpolated to 4800 x 4800 dpi. It also comes with a fax machine that features auto reduction, automatic redialing, delayed sending, fax forwarding, junk fax barrier, last number redial, on hook dial, and one-touch speed dialing.
Samsung SL-M3370FD Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
|SL-M3370FD Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FD Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FD Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FD Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FD Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FD Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3370FD
Samsung SL-M3370FD Manual Installation GuidesHere are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3370FD driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3370FD driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3370FD printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3370FD
Samsung SL-M3370FD Manual Uninstallation GuidesTo uninstall your Samsung SL-M3370FD driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3370FD driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3370FD and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.