What Is Included on Samsung ProXpress SL-M3370FW
Samsung SL-M3370FW features functions such as Save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to folder, scan to network, as well as Google Cloud Print ready. It comes with a maximum duty cycle of 50000 pages per month. It has a copier that works at a maximum speed of 35 pages per minute. The first copy is out in 10 seconds. The copier has a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and features functions such as ID card copy and Edge erase. The unit consumes 700 watts when operational, 10 watts in standby mode, and 1.6 watts in sleep mode.
Samsung SL-M3370FW prints at a maximum printing speed of 35 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer features an automatic duplex printing function. The unit emits a noise level of 55 dB when operating and is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, as well as MS Windows Server 2008 R2.
Samsung SL-M3370FW is a printer that’s suitable for printing on bond paper, card stock, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies.
Samsung SL-M3370FW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M3370FW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3370FW Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3370FW
Samsung SL-M3370FW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3370FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3370FW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3370FW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3370FW
Samsung SL-M3370FW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M3370FW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3370FW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3370FW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.