These are What Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820D Has under the Hood
Samsung SL-M3820D is a monochrome laser workgroup printer that has a maximum printing speed of 40 pages per minute. It delivers its first print in 6.5 seconds. The unit boasts language simulations such as SPL, PostScript 3, PDF 1.7, PCL 6, PCL 5E, IBM ProPrinter, as well as EPSON ESC/P. The unit works best for printing on media such as bond paper, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies. The unit handles media through a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and a bypass tray of 50 sheets capacity.
Samsung SL-M3820D consumes 1.6 watts in sleep mode, 10 watts in standby mode, and 700 watts when operational. It comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and features automatic duplex printing function. The laser printer is compatible with operating systems of Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits).
Samsung SL-M3820D emits a noise level of 57 dB when operational and has a maximum duty cycle of 80000 pages per month. The unit has a weight of 22.49 lbs, a width of 14.4 inches, a depth of 14.4 inches, and a height of 10.3 inches.
Samsung SL-M3820D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M3820D, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3820D Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820D Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820D Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820D Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820D Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820D Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3820D
Samsung SL-M3820D Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3820D driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3820D driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3820D printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3820D
Samsung SL-M3820D Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M3820D driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3820D driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3820D and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.