Samsung SL-M3820DW: An Overview
Samsung SL-M3820DW works best for printing on bond paper, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies. It prints at a maximum printing speed of 40 pages per minute in Letter A size for black and white only. The unit delivers its first page in 6.5 seconds. It features automatic duplex printing and language simulations of SPL, PostScript 3, PDF 1.7, PCL 6, PCL 5E, IBM ProPrinter, and EPSON ESC/P. Media handling is conducted through a bypass tray of 50 sheets capacity and a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity for a total media capacity of 300 sheets.
Samsung SL-M3820DW consumes 1.6 watts in sleep mode and 700 watts when operational. It comes with a Cortex-A5 processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 512 MB size. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung SL-M3820DW is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits). It has a maximum duty cycle of 80000 pages per month as well as emits a noise level of 57 dB when operational.
Samsung SL-M3820DW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M3820DW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3820DW Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820DW Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820DW Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820DW Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820DW Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820DW Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3820DW
Samsung SL-M3820DW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M3820DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M3820DW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M3820DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M3820DW
Samsung SL-M3820DW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M3820DW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M3820DW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M3820DW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.