Expect Improved Workflow with Samsung SL-M4020NX
Samsung SL-M4020NX is a monochrome printer that works at a maximum printing speed of 40 pages per minute. The first print is out in 6.5 seconds and the printer has a maximum duty cycle of 100,000 pages per month. This laser printer is equipped with a maximum printing resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi and it comes with ReCP resolution technology. It works with print languages such as PDF v1.7, PS3, PCL 6, PCL 5, and SPL. The unit comes with a colour touchscreen panel the size of 4.3 inches. It is equipped with a processor of 1000 MHz clock speed and a memory of 1 GB size.
Samsung SL-M4020NX is capable of mobile printing through PrinterOn Print, Google Cloud Print, Samsung Cloud Print, Mobile Apps, Mopria, and Apple AirPrint. It is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2003 Server, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 2008 Server, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 2008 Server R2, MS Windows 2012 Server, and MS Window 2016 Server.
Samsung SL-M4020NX handles media through an input tray of 250 sheets capacity, a multipurpose tray of 50 sheets capacity, and an output bin of 150 sheets capacity. It is suitable for printing on Plain, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Labels, CardStock, Bond, Archive, as well as Envelope.
Samsung SL-M4020NX Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M4020NX, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M4020NX Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020NX Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020NX Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020NX Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020NX Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020NX Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M4020NX
Samsung SL-M4020NX Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M4020NX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M4020NX driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M4020NX printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M4020NX
Samsung SL-M4020NX Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M4020NX driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M4020NX driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M4020NX and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.