Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020ND and Its Full Specs
Samsung SL-M4020ND is a monochrome laser workgroup printer that works at a maximum printing speed of 42 pages per minute. The first print is out in 6.5 seconds. The printer features an automatic duplex printing function and language simulations such as SPL, PDF 1.7, PCL 6, PCL 5E, IBM ProPronter, and EPSON ESC/P. The unit is suitable for printing on bond paper, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies. It handles media with a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and a multipurpose tray of 50 sheets capacity.
Samsung SL-M4020ND consumes 700 watts when operational and 10 watts when in standby mode. It is powered by a Cortex-A5 processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 512 MB size. The printer comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits).
Samsung SL-M4020ND has a maximum duty cycle of 100000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 57 dB when operational. It is of 14.4-inch width, 14.4-inch depth, 10.3-inch height, and 22.49 lbs weight.
Samsung SL-M4020ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M4020ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M4020ND Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020ND Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020ND Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020ND Filter Driver for Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020ND Laser Printer Driver for Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M4020ND
Samsung SL-M4020ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M4020ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M4020ND
Samsung SL-M4020ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M4020ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M4020ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.