Best Printing Quality from Samsung ML-2955ND
There are a lot of people who choose the colored printer rather than the monochrome printer because they think that the quality is better. If you also have the same thought, Samsung ML-2955ND will surely change your mind. That is because this monochrome printer has the nice output printing quality that you will never want to miss.
For the start, this printer has the maximum printing resolution that reaches 1,200 dpi. That number alone can simply beat some of those colored printers that offer you the maximum printing resolution of 600 dpi. The second thing that you will love from the Samsung ML-2955ND is the laser printing technology. This new technology will surely give you the bold and crisp printing output that you want for your black and white printing. With the combination, you can be sure that your printing output will be sharp, detail, and crisp enough.
If you want to use this printer, it is better if you are using the Windows desktop. That is because if you are using the Windows operating system to run this Samsung ML-2955ND, you will be able to do many things easier since this printer is set mainly for the Windows operating system users.
Samsung ML-2955ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2955ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2955ND Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2955ND Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-2955ND Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2955ND
Samsung ML-2955ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2955ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2955ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2955ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2955ND
Samsung ML-2955ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2955ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2955ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2955ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.