Maximum Duty Cycle of Samsung ML-3050
There are not many monochrome printers such as Samsung ML-3050, especially if you are talking about the maximum duty cycle that you can get using the printer. Yes, this printer can be considered as one tough printer because of the number of pages that this printer can print at max in a month.
If you are curious, you need to know that this printer has the maximum printing capability of 100,000 pages in a month. This number is totally big, compared with many other monochrome printers that are less than 50,000 pages in a month. To conclude the number, you can simply say that Samsung ML-3050 will be able to print up to 3,000 pages in a day without having to worry about anything. This printer will run as smooth as usual even if you have thousands of pages to print daily.
If you want to know the real strength of this printer, you just need to install the driver of this printer in your Windows desktop. That is because this printer is fully supported for those who are using Windows operating system on their desktop. After you do that, you will learn the strength of Samsung ML-3050 on your own.
Samsung ML-3050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3050, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3050 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3050 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3050 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3050 Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3050 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3050 Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3050
Samsung ML-3050 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3050 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3050 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3050 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3050
Samsung ML-3050 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3050 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3050 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3050 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.