Fast Workload Completion with Samsung ML-3051N
Samsung ML-3051N is a monochrome laser workgroup printer that supports printing on media such as cards, envelopes, labels, plain paper, as well as transparencies. It requires a power adapter with a nominal voltage of AC 230 V and a frequency of 50/60 Hz. The unit works at a speed of 28 pages per minute in A4 size and 30 pages per minute in Letter A size. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds. The unit works with language simulations such as SPL, PostScript 3, PCL 6, and IBM ProPrinter. It includes a bitmapped font, 45 scalable fonts, and 136 PostScript 3 fonts.
Samsung ML-3051N consumes 11 watts in standby and sleep modes and 550 watts when operational. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi, a processor of 400 MHz clock speed, and a memory of 64 MB size. The unit has a maximum duty cycle of 35000 pages per month.
Samsung ML-3051N is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, as well as Microsoft Windows Server 2003. It emits a noise level of 39 dB when idle and 54 dB when operational. It is of 15.7-inch width, 17-inch depth, 11.2-inch height, and 23.37 lbs weight.
Samsung ML-3051N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3051N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3051N Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051N Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051N Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051N Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051N Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051N Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3051N
Samsung ML-3051N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3051N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3051N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3051N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3051N
Samsung ML-3051N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3051N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3051N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3051N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.