Better Workflow with Samsung ML-3310D
Samsung ML-3310D is a monochrome printer that delivers its first print in 6.5 seconds. It works at a maximum printing speed of 31 pages per minute. The unit features an automatic duplex printing function. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The unit works with an interface of USB 2.0. It is compatible with MS Windows operating system. The unit is equipped with a processor of 375 MHz clock speed and a memory of 64 MB size. The unit handles media through an input tray of 250 sheets capacity, a multipurpose tray of 1 sheet capacity, and an output tray of 150 sheets capacity.
Samsung ML-3310D supports printing on media such as plain paper, thin paper, bond paper, punched paper, pre-printed paper, recycled paper, envelope, transparency, label, cardstock, postcard, letterhead, thick paper, cotton paper, colored paper, and archive paper. It comes with a maximum duty cycle of 50000 pages per month.
Samsung ML-3310D comes out of the box complete with a black toner cartridge, a setup guide, a CD/DVD (containing user manuals, software, utilities, and drivers), and an AC cable. It is of 366 mm width, 368 mm depth, 252.9 mm height, and 9.7 kg weight.
Samsung ML-3310D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3310D, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3310D Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3310D Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3310D Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3310D
Samsung ML-3310D Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3310D driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3310D driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3310D printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3310D
Samsung ML-3310D Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3310D driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3310D driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3310D and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.