Get Only the Best with Samsung ML-3312ND
Samsung ML-3312ND is a monochrome laser workgroup printer that works at a maximum speed of 31 pages per minute in A4 size and 33 pages per minute in Letter A size. The first print is out in 6.5 seconds. The unit supports printing on bond paper, cards, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as transparencies. It handles media through a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and a 250-sheet paper cassette for a total media capacity of 300 sheets. It consumes 3.5 watts in standby and sleep modes and 550 watts when operational.
Samsung ML-3312ND comes with a Samsung processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 384 MB. It is also backed by a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi and a feature of auto duplex printing. It is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as MS Windows XP.
Samsung ML-3312ND emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 51 dB when operational. It has an ideal operating temperature range of 50-89.6 degree F and an ideal operating humidity range of 20-80%. It is of 14.4-inch width, 14.5-inch depth, and 10-inch height, and 21.38 lbs weight.
Samsung ML-3312ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3312ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3312ND Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3312ND Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3312ND Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3312ND Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3312ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3312ND Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3312ND
Samsung ML-3312ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3312ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3312ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3312ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3312ND
Samsung ML-3312ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3312ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3312ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3312ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.