Enjoy Fast Printing with Samsung ML-3310ND
Samsung ML-3310ND supports printing on media such as envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, cards, bond paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), as well as Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits). The unit works at a speed of 31 pages per minute in A4 and 33 pages per minute in Letter A. First print is out in 6.5 seconds. It works with language simulations such as SPL, PCL 5E, IBM ProPrinter, and EPSON.
Samsung ML-3310ND is equipped with a Samsung processor of 375 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 64 MB size. It consumes 3.5 watts in standby and sleep modes and 550 watts when operational. It comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi and has a maximum duty cycle of 50000 pages per month.
Samsung ML-3310ND emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 51 dB when operational. The unit uses LAN and USB 2.0 as its interfaces. It is of 14.4-inch width, 14.5-inch depth, 10-inch height, and also 21.38 lbs weight.
Samsung ML-3310ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3310ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3310ND Driver Windows 10||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3310ND Driver Windows 8||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3310ND Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3310ND Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3310ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3310ND Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.12||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3310ND
Samsung ML-3310ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3310ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3310ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3310ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3310ND
Samsung ML-3310ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3310ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3310ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3310ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.