Find Out What Samsung ML-3470ND Has to Offer You
Samsung ML-3470ND prints at a speed of 33 pages per minute in A4 size and 35 pages per minute in Letter A size. When working with a duplex function, it prints at a speed of 17 pages per minute in A4 and 18 pages per minute in Letter A. The unit features a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It takes 15 seconds for the unit to warm up. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds from standby mode and 25 seconds from sleep mode. The unit consumes 400 watts when operational and less than 11 watts in power save mode.
Samsung ML-3470ND emits a noise level of 26 dB when in standby mode and 52 dB when operational. It has a maximum duty cycle of 35000 pages per month. It is of 15.5 kg weight, 400 mm width, 433 mm depth, and 285 mm height.
Samsung ML-3470ND has an ideal operating temperature range of 10-32 degree C and an ideal operating humidity range of 20-80%. It is compatible with MS Windows 2000 MS Windows XP MS Windows 2003, and also MS Windows Vista. It uses language simulations such as EPSON, IBM ProPrinter, PostScript 3, as well as PCL 6.
Samsung ML-3470ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3470ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3470ND Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3470ND Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3470ND Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3470ND
Samsung ML-3470ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3470ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3470ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3470ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3470ND
Samsung ML-3470ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3470ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3470ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3470ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.