Samsung ML-3471ND and Its Important Specs
Samsung ML-3471ND is a monochrome laser workgroup printer that works at a speed of 33 pages per minute in A4 and 35 pages per minute in Letter A. The unit supports language simulations such as SPL, PostScript 3, PCL 6, IBM ProPrinter, and EPSON. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds. It includes 1 bitmapped font, 45 scalable fonts, and 136 PostScript 3 fonts. Media handling is done through a multipurpose tray of 50 sheets capacity and a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity. The unit is compatible with transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards.
Samsung ML-3471ND uses transport protocols such as BOOTP, DHCP, and TCP/IP. It uses data link protocols such as Ethernet and Fast Ethernet. The unit consumes 11 watts in both standby and sleep modes and 400 watts when operational. It is backed by a Samsung processor of 400 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 64 MB. It supports the memory of up to 320 MB.
Samsung ML-3471ND is compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP. It comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and features automatic duplex printing function as well.
Samsung ML-3471ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3471ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3471ND Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3471ND Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3471ND Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3471ND
Samsung ML-3471ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3471ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3471ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3471ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3471ND
Samsung ML-3471ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3471ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3471ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3471ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.