Samsung ML-5510ND: The Notable Attributes
The Samsung ML-5510ND is a kind of a very great printing device that you have to own in your working room. This wonderful equipment will be the perfect thing to help you complete your printing jobs in the best way possible. So then, you can always get the excellent printing results that can please everyone who sees them.
Then, the Samsung ML-5510ND has been supported with so many amazing features that you will adore so much. Some of them can be like 256 MB RAM, PostScript 3 Emulation, 1200x1200 dpi printing resolution, 100 sheets multipurpose tray, 520 sheet input tray, USB connection, Windows compatibility, and so many more still. All of those things will definitely make the device work so well every time you want to finish your jobs impressively.
In addition, those superb features can also make the Samsung ML-5510ND run quite fast for you. It can be proven when you find that it can produce up to 52 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white documents. So, it is so obvious that this printing machine will never force you to reduce your productive time whenever you publish your files. In the end, there is no problem you will find once you have applied for this printer.
Samsung ML-5510ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-5510ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-5510ND Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-5510ND
Samsung ML-5510ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-5510ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-5510ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-5510ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-5510ND
Samsung ML-5510ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-5510ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-5510ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-5510ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.