Introducing Productive Samsung SCX-8128NX A3 Black Multifunction Printer
What you need to know before purchasing the Samsung SCX-8128NX as your new printer in your office are the performance and the specification. And, this following article will guide you to know closer to this printer. You need to keep in mind that this printer is designed for only black printing.
Additionally, it only brings three functions as a printer, scanner as well as a copier. You are also allowed to print document or graphic in the wide-format paper up to A3. The Samsung SCX-8128NX also comes with a 7-inches touchscreen panel which shows anything happening with the printer. A 1GB Dual Core processor is equipped in order to deliver workhorse print performance in working days. It also produces fast print speed up to 28 mono pages per minute so you can finish your job on time.
Furthermore, you can automatically print a document on both sides, thanks to automatic duplex function. Automatic Document Feeders (ADF) is aimed for fast copying and scanning. The Samsung SCX-8128NX delivers exclusive mono print quality with a maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 600 dpi. And, this printer series is also equipped not only with wired connectivity but also network connectivity.
Samsung SCX-8128NX Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-8128NX, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-8128NX Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.31||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-8128NX
Samsung SCX-8128NX Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-8128NX
Samsung SCX-8128NX Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-8128NX driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-8128NX and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.