Samsung SCX-8128NA A3 Mono All-In-One Printer Improving Your Office’s Output
If you are looking for a mono printer that let you print on a wide-format paper with fast print speed. The Samsung SCX-8128NA is really your thin This printer will give anything that you need for your business. You and your employees will keep productive in document printing.
In addition, you are allowed to do multitasking jobs from printing, copying, scanning to faxing. The Samsung SCX-8128NA is the incredible printer you can rely on. This printer is supported with 1GB Dual Core processor which delivers you to the next level of printing document. You will experience the fastest A3 mono printer in its class, it speeds up to 23 black pages per minute. When it comes to the print quality. Your printing will achieve an outstanding result with a maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 600 dpi. Additionally, the monthly duty cycle is up to 100000 pages which are enough for your busy office.
Moreover, this printer is also geared up with various great features. The automatic duplex function enables to automatically print on both sides of the paper. There is also Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for fast copying and scanning. The Samsung SCX-8128NA series comes with Ethernet as the network connectivity option. In the top of the printer, a 7-inches touchscreen panel helps you to operate the printer easily.
Samsung SCX-8128NA Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-8128NA, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-8128NA Driver Windows 10||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NA Driver Windows 8||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NA Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NA Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NA Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NA Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.12||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-8128NA
Samsung SCX-8128NA Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-8128NA driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-8128NA driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-8128NA printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-8128NA
Samsung SCX-8128NA Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-8128NA driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-8128NA driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-8128NA and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.