Improving Business Productivity with Samsung Xpress SL-C460W Color Multifunction Printer
The Samsung Xpress SL-C460W color all-in-one printer is designed for fulfilling your various types of document handling. The product dimension is compact and lightweight perfect for your macro business or small business. Additionally, Samsung also has included various great features to this printer so your business matters can rely on this printer.
The performance of this printer is specifically designed for small business. In fact, the print speed is up to 19 pages per minute for mono and 4 pages per minutes for color. The Samsung Xpress SL-C460W helps to ensure your busy office with the monthly duty cycle up to 20000 pages. You will not waste your time because the first page out is as fast as 14 seconds. Samsung ReCP technology and a maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi deliver glossy, vibrant, and clear print result.
In addition, this printer comes with a 4.3-inches color touchscreen panel which enables to know everything going on in the printer. A 533 MHz processor delivers high performance throughout the days. The Samsung Xpress SL-C460W series comes with a wireless connectivity which let automatically print from your device. This printer is also compatible with the Windows operating system and Mac operating system.
Samsung SL-C460W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-C460W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-C460W Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C460W Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C460W Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C460W Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C460W Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C460W Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-C460W
Samsung SL-C460W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-C460W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-C460W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-C460W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-C460W
Samsung SL-C460W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-C460W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-C460W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-C460W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.