Samsung SL-M4070: The Key Features
The Samsung SL-M4070 can be defined as one of the most splendid equipment that you have to add to your office or home. This magnificent device will definitely make your works so much easier and simpler to do, whether they are printing, duplicating, or scanning. So then, you will never any hard things every time you want to complete your jobs in the efficient and impressive way.
Then, the amazing performance of the Samsung SL-M4070 actually comes from its various key features. Some of them that you cannot ignore is the 1200x1200 dpi printing resolution, the Automatic Double-Sided Printing, PCL6, PCL5e, 256 MB RAM, 600 MHz Processor, 50-sheet DADF, and so on. Well, all of them will definitely make the printer always run the best for you whenever you need it.
Furthermore, the Samsung SL-M4070 has the notable connectivity as well. In the simple words, this printing machine has been completed with the excellent Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, USB and Network, and more. Those things will allow you to print your files directly and wirelessly from your smart devices such as smartphones or tablets. So, you do not have to waste too much time and energy when you want to use the printing stuff.
Samsung SL-M4070 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M4070, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M4070 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070 Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070 Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M4070
Samsung SL-M4070 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M4070 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M4070 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M4070 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M4070
Samsung SL-M4070 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M4070 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M4070 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M4070 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.