Positive Things Inside Samsung Xpress SL-C480W Color Multifunction Printer
There are many things you need to consider before buying a new printer for your office, right? One essential thing you need to really understand is the benefits of its printer. The Samsung Xpress SL-C480W offers you with impressive advantages for your office. This printer combines fast printer performance with easy operation.
Working with this printer means you work with the right partner. In fact, it comes with various smart features. There is a scan-to-email function, Samsung Mobile Print app, Google Cloud Print, and AirPrint. The Samsung Xpress SL-C480W also uses a wireless connectivity with NFC which enables to wirelessly print your document through your smartphones and tablets. There is also an Eco-Button which activates economical printing quality. In the top of the printer, you will find a 2-line LCD panel with 16 keypads as the main control panel.
Additionally, an 800 MHz processor will produce fast print speed without spoiling a sweat. You can get at least 19 pages per minute for mono and 4 pages per minute for color print. The Samsung Xpress SL-C480W also brings Samsung ReCP technology delivering smooth and sharpen your print quality. And, 2400 x 600 dpi helps to produce a great color vibrant for both mono and color prints.
Samsung SL-C480W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-C480W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-C480W Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|SL-C480W Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|SL-C480W Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|SL-C480W Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|SL-C480W Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|SL-C480W Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-C480W
Samsung SL-C480W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-C480W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-C480W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-C480W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-C480W
Samsung SL-C480W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-C480W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-C480W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-C480W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.