Tough Samsung SCX-4828 for Your Tough Office TasksIf you have a lot of printing tasks at the office, Samsung SCX-4828 can be one of those printers that you need at the office. That is because this printer has the toughness and strength that you will love to have at the office. You can simply say that this printer from Samsung will be able to help you even though you have to print a lot of pages every single day.
For your information, this printer also offers you some other functions that you might need at the office such as copying, scanning, and even faxing. With all of those functions from this Samsung SCX-4828, you can be sure this printer will be a great help that you need at the office.
Samsung SCX-4828 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
|SCX-4828 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-4828 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4828 Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.21||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4828
Samsung SCX-4828 Manual Installation GuidesHere are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-4828 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-4828 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-4828 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4828
Samsung SCX-4828 Manual Uninstallation GuidesTo uninstall your Samsung SCX-4828 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-4828 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4828 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.