Tough Laser printer from Samsung SCX-7423P
The tough printer such as Samsung SCX-7423P will always be a nice option that many people need at the work. That is because only the tough printer such as this printer from Samsung that is able to do a lot of printing tasks without having you to worry about the decreasing quietly of the prints.
This printer is considered as one tough printer that you can get from Samsung. The main reason is because of the maximum duty cycle of this printer. If many printers on the same class are only able to give you less than 100,000 pages in a month, this Samsung SCX-7423P is better than those printers are. That is because this printer from Samsung has the maximum duty cycle of 120,000 pages in a month. That means you will have no problem at all even if you have to print up to 4,000 pages in a day.
As an addition to the toughness of this printer, you can be sure that this printer is able to give you the nice printing quality that you need at the office. That is because Samsung SCX-7423P is using the laser printing technology so that you can be sure the printing quality will be excellent.
Samsung SCX-7423P Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-7423P, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-7423P Series Print Driver Windows (UNIVERSAL)||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-7423P Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-7423P Series Scan Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.21||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-7423P
Samsung SCX-7423P Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-7423P driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-7423P driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-7423P printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-7423P
Samsung SCX-7423P Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-7423P driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-7423P driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-7423P and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.