Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN is Your Perfect Partner
Samsung Xpress M2675FN has a maximum duty cycle of 12000 pages per month. The features general functions such as scan to PC, Samsung Cloud Print, 10-key numeric keypad, and scan to folder. It also supports AirPrint and Mopria Print. The unit comes with a RAM of 128 M size and supports up to the same size. It consumes 1.1 watts in sleep mode, 50 watts in standby mode, and 400 watts when operational. The copier works at a maximum speed of 26 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The copier features functions such as collation copy, ID card copy, 4-up, and 2-up.
Samsung Xpress M2675FN prints at a speed of 26 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. It features automatic duplex printing. It emits a noise level of 53 dB when operational. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as UNIX, HP-UX, IBM, Linux, MS Windows, SunSoft Solaris, Ubuntu, and Apple Mac OS.
Samsung Xpress M2675FN handles media through a bypass tray of 1 sheet capacity, an input tray of 250 sheets capacity, an ADF of 40 sheets capacity, and an output tray of 120 sheets capacity.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2675FN Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2675FN Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2675FN Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2675FN Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2675FN Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2675FN Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN
Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN
Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.