Get It All Done with Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX
Samsung SL-M4070FX prints at a maximum speed of 42 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It delivers its first page in 6.5 seconds. The unit has a maximum duty cycle of 100000 pages per month. With laser printing technology, the unit works with a print resolution system of ReCP. The print languages it uses are SPL, PCL 5, PCL 6, PS3, and PDF v1.7. The unit comes with a processor of 1000 MHz clock speed, a RAM of 1 GB size, and standard internal smart card storage of 4 GB capacity.
Samsung SL-M4070FX supports mobile printing capability with Apple AirPrint™, Mopria™ Certified, Mobile Apps, Samsung Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print™, and PrinterOn Print. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and UNIX. The printer handles media through a multipurpose tray of 50 sheets capacity, an input tray of 250 sheets capacity, an ADF of 50 sheets capacity, and an output tray of 150 sheets capacity.
Samsung SL-M4070FX features automatic duplex printing. It is compatible with media types such as Plain paper, Thick paper, Thin paper, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Labels, Card Stock, Bond, Archive, and Envelope.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M4070FX Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070FX Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070FX Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070FX Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070FX Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4070FX Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.