Samsung CLP-310 is a personal printer. This can be a good partner in working with documents. Whether it is color or mono pages, this personal printer can print those documents well. This printer also has the compact design and this will make it easier to place. Users can place it near PC and it will not take too much space.
About its performance, Samsung CLP-310 is equipped with laser printing technology. This is a useful technology to increase printing speed and quality. In this case, can print up to 17 pages per minute for its mono printing when this device prints on Letter A paper. For mono printing on A4 paper, its maximum printing speed is up to 16 pages per minute. Then, for color printing, its maximum printing speed is up to 4 pages per minute for both on A4 and letter A paper. In mono printing, its first page can be ready in around 14 seconds.
For processing the tasks from users, Samsung equips Samsung CLP-310 with 300 MHz processor. Then, this is supported by 32 MB of RAM to help printer in processing tasks faster and smoother. This will be helpful for users, even when they are going to print big files. Then, for its compatibility, this printer is compatible with Windows Operating System.
Samsung CLP-310 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-310, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310
Samsung CLP-310 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-310 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-310 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-310 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310
Samsung CLP-310 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-310 driver, just follow the 4 steps below
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-300 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-310 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.